Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some Recent Pictures

Avery's first shoes!

She loves these rings. She likes to knock it over and take all of the rings off. Then she will take the base (the yellow thing) and try to stick the whole thing in her mouth!

Monkey pajamas

This is one of my favorite pictures. I have it on my desk at work.

Avery's first bath robe!

Avery and her "Ugly doll." Adam had been wanting to buy her one of these for a while so when we came across one while we were shopping one day he had to buy it for her!

Cute baby! She loves to sit in the floor and play with all of her toys.

What a big smile!

One of her first Fall outfits.

2 comments:

atyson said...

How cute are these!?!?! We bought Knox an ugly doll at the beach for Christmas, I hope he likes it. Can't wait to see y'all. Hope it will be soon!

Alison said...

I love, love, love that headband - so cute!