Avery is 11 months old today! It's hard to believe. I look at her and can't believe how big she is! She has such a great personality and we learn something new about her about every day. She is also getting more and more independent.
- She is done with baby food! She will only eat things that she can feed herself. If we try to feed her, she'll swat our hands away.
- She's like her mom and likes carbs :) She loves to eat pasta, Cheerios, crackers, puffs, etc.
- She's like her dad and likes snacks. She would rather eat a bunch of snacks than eat a meal.
- She loves to stick out her tongue.
- She's getting her first haircut on February 12th. You can tell in this picture that she needs it! We're not getting it cut much, just evened out a little. She has some pieces that are past her shoulders and then a bunch of short newer hair so sometimes it looks crazy. We love it, though!
- She's a little monkey and likes to climb on everything...especially her pink chair.