Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I have thoroughly enjoyed my first Mother's Day. I love being a mom and am so grateful that I have a beautiful, healthy baby girl. We had baby dedication at church today and it was very special. Avery wore a beautiful dress that her Nona (Adam's mom) made for her. Our parents were able to come and go to church with us so we got to spend Mother's Day with our moms as well.

Adam did a good job making me feel like a special mom. He put a lot of thought and time into my presents.

Happy Mother's Day!

My card from Adam

My card from Avery

My present from Adam

My present from Avery (for when I go back to work in 2 weeks!)

The family

During baby dedication

With the grandmothers

Beautiful dress

Beautiful baby!

3 comments:

susan said...

What a special Mother's Day! I am so thankful I could be a part of it! Avery looked so beautiful in her dress!
Love you, Mom (Granna)

Alison said...

What a special day for you!

Unknown said...

Way to go Adam! I'm so glad he made you feel special.