Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back to Work I Go...

I go back to work tomorrow after a 12 week maternity leave. I'm very glad I was able to take 12 weeks off. I've enjoyed spending so much time with Avery. I have mixed emotions about going back to work. I really like my job and I have some really good friends at work that I've missed seeing everyday. So I'm ready to go back and get back in the swing of things. I'm also sad to leave Avery, but she will be in the capable hands of her daddy so that makes me feel better :)

To celebrate going back to work, I treated myself to a pedicure. Then we all went to the driving range and Avery and I watched Adam hit golf balls. Avery loves being outside and it was a beautiful day.



Avery in her sun hat




Then tonight we went to...



We ate dinner with my aunt Kay and then walked around Bridge Street. It was a great day!

Getting ready to go


At Bridge Street

2 comments:

susan said...

Cute pictures! I can tell she is growing. Can't wait to see her next weekend. Hope you have a good day back at work tomorrow. Love you, Mom

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day! We'll have to check on Adam now and again. :)