Monday, December 5, 2011

Wow...Time Flies!

So it has been a really long time since I have blogged!  I started this blog to document our lives and I have not been doing a very good job.  A lot has happened since my last post...we moved to a different house, celebrated some holidays, and did some really fun things!  I'm going to start trying to catch up on everything!

Over the summer, we got to meet some new babies!  My friend Jennifer had her first baby, Cooper.

Jennifer and me a few weeks before Cooper arrived

Meeting Cooper for the first time


Family Picture

About a week after Cooper was born, Adam's sister had a baby.  She had a little girl named Katy.  That makes 2 girl cousins and 2 boy cousins for Avery!

Katy and Avery
Katy and Avery at Thanksgiving (with Mia in the background) :)

So that was the baby excitement over the summer! I've got a lot more pictures and fun things to write about including new friends, a new (to us) house, Halloween, and Disney!  Stay tuned!




























No comments: