Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sneak Peek!

We had a session with our favorite photographer, Christy, a few weeks ago.  Back in November, Christy had a buy one session get one free deal for 2011 so I snatched that up!  I knew I would want pictures made this Spring since it had been a year since we had any done.  And then I plan on doing the other session this Fall.  She does great Christmas pictures every year so I might try those out.

We had our session in Mooresville and it was HOT!  Avery got a little tired about halfway through, but after a short break and some juice she was good to go again.

There is a sneak peek of some of the photos on Christy's blog http://www.simplicitybychristy.blogspot.com/ (there is also a link on the side of this blog.)  It is the post titled "Always" posted on June 15th.  The pictures are great and I can't wait to see the rest of them.

No comments: