Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas


We had a lot of fun this Christmas. It's a different experience when you have a child. We enjoyed watching Avery play with her toys and with our families.

Since we were in Gadsden on Christmas Eve, Santa came to our house a little early this year :)


Look, presents!

What did Santa bring me?

Checking out my presents...Silly Town, a baby doll and a new pair of shoes!

Loving on my new baby doll

Playing with Silly Town

At Granny's (Adam's grandmother) on Christmas Eve

Avery and Mia



Sitting in my new chair and playing with my new drum

Nona and G-Daddy with the granddaughters

These next two are Avery with both of her great grandmothers (Adam's grandmothers)


We went to Noccalula Falls to see the Christmas lights and ride the train. It was COLD, but very fun!

Riding the train.
Avery fell asleep right after this picture and slept the rest of the time we were there.



We also went to my mom's house, but our camera died so our pictures are on my mom's camera and we don't have them yet.

We hope everyone had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Alison said...

We got sillytown too :)! Levi kept asking Santa for it everywhere we went because he said that all the kids could play with it. Looks like you had a lot of fun with Avery this year!