Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Avery's First Beach Trip

Avery had her first trip to the beach September 9th-13th. We went to Navarre Beach, FL with my family. It was a lot of fun and a nice vacation for everyone.

Avery liked the sand, but she didn't care for the water. She would start to whimper when I put her feet in it. The beach also made her very tired. She fell asleep every time we would go. I think she had a good time. Next year she will be even more fun at the beach!

Looking at the water

Footprints in the sand

Chubby little feet...so cute!

Avery did well during her photo session on the beach.

Family picture

Going for a walk



Avery and her cousins Zachary and Ethan

Avery and Ethan

Zachary and Avery being silly

The whole family

1 comment:

Jan Owen said...

i LOVE that beach hat. Wish I had the style to carry it off myself! Go Avery!!!!